Love Facial Oil, 1 oz
Moisturizing Facial Oil
for dry and mature skin
Marula + Lavender
100% handcrafted in small batches in Madison, WI
Only the good stuff
This oil was specially formulated to be both extremely nourishing and to absorb well into the skin. These plant oils were specifically chosen to improve elasticity and aid in cell regeneration while locking in moisture. I use this oil in the evening after cleansing.
- Organic Virgin Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Organic Fair Trade Argan Oil from a women's cooperative in Morocco
- Rosehip Oil
- Calming Calendula Extract
- Antiseptic and Calming Lavender Essential Oil
- Wildcrafted Marula Oil
- Balancing and Toning Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- Floating Rose Petals
- Rosemary Extract
After your evening facial cleanse (shower, clay mask, facial soap, whatever your routine is), put about a half-dropper of moisturizing facial oil into the palm of your hand. Rub between both hands and then apply evenly onto face and neck. Oil should absorb in about 15 minutes so you can enjoy your smoother, softer, more nourished skin!
More on our Marula Oil
The oil is organically processed and cold pressed without heat or chemicals.
- one of Africa’s finest skin and hair care oils
- rich in anti-oxidants
- remarkedly high in oleic acid
- extremely stable with a long shelf life
- excellent for all skin types
- quickly absorbed
- a great way to promote skin smoothness and hydration
- an aid in healing skin tissue and reducing redness
This Marula oil is sourced from a local Wisconsin company that strives to empower the rural poor of Botswana towards financial independence. After many of the local mines shut down in the community, growing Marula became a viable alternative income for many families.