Madison Soap Co. - The Facts
- Madison Soap Co. makes sustainable and humanity themed personal care products for individuals who to both take care of themselves and have a low-impact on the planet.
- All soaps, mists, lip tints. facial oils, body butters and deodorants are handmade in small batches in the Wisconsin.
- We started the business in November 2014. Laura learned how to make soap on a date and honed her craft with expert coaches.
- We are based in the beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.
- Our soaps and oils are vegan. The deodorant, lip tints, and body butters all contain organic beeswax.
- We do not test on animals. Our cat is our queen.
- We send out products for review. Find a guide for bloggers here.
If you want to write something about us and are looking for high resolution photos, here’s what we’ve got: This dropbox folder
Thanks for your interest in Madison Soap Co., handmade soap, mists, lip tints, facial oils, body butters, deodorant, and gifts for sustainable self-care.
Here's Our Press Blurb
About Madison Soap Co.
Founded on November 14, 2014, Madison Soap Co. creates personal care and gifts boxes for the sustainably minded local shopper.
Madison Soaps have been featured in BRAVA and Madison Magazine.
Our products are available at MadisonSoap.co, on Amazon.com and at select retailers across the US. We are also available locally in Madison at the Willy Street Co-op.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information, photos or a virtual hug!
Bloggers: Please read this.